top of page

How to be free from thoughts

Updated: May 29, 2023

Is it hard to focus on one thing because of the constant thoughts? Are repeated thoughts making you tired? Even if you try to escape from thoughts you don’t want, doesn't it work out as you wish?


If we can control and eliminate thoughts, we can increase work efficiency and lead a more pleasant and enjoyable life.


So, how do we get away from our thoughts?

Let's take a look at how to be free from thoughts through meditation.



Why can't we stop thinking?

People usually think about 60,000 things a day.

80% of our thoughts are negative and 95% of these negative thoughts are repetitive.



​So, there might be people who think like this:

"Oh, we think 60,000 thoughts a day, and most of them are negative thoughts. Then, I should stop thinking about my unnecessary thoughts right now!"

Even if you make up your mind like this, your thoughts won't stop, just like turning off a tap.


The reason for this is that our conscious mind contributes to only 10% of how we are, while the other 90% is influenced by our unconscious mind.




Therefore, no matter how much we consciously try to stop thinking, our thoughts will not stop unless there is a change in our unconscious mind.


To be free from thoughts, a fundamental change of mind is needed to change the mind of the unconscious.



Free from thought through meditation.

Meditation has a scientific and systematic way to look back on my mind and throw away the mind I have looked back on.

If you look back on your mind and throw it away, the day will come when you find the root of your thoughts.


Rather than simply removing the superficially boiling bubble of thought, meditation helps you get away from thinking by making fundamental changes in your mind.



If you don't pull out the roots of the plants, the plants will continue to grow.

And if you don't pull out the roots of the thoughts, the thoughts will continue to bother you.


I want to tell you that finding the root of your thoughts, pulling them out, and getting rid of them is the best way to get rid of them.




2 comments

Recent Posts

See All

2 Comments


Guest
Jul 04, 2023

Thank you for posting ❤️ I can confirm this method is helping me pull out the root of my thoughts and helping me live freely.

Like

Very simple and clearly written article.... Really helps me to understand the problem and more importantly - the solution!

Like
bottom of page